Logitech Connection Utility is a free application for Windows PCs aimed at making it easier for users to quickly and efficiently connect Logitech wireless devices to their computer.
If you have a Logitech wireless device including a mouse and keyboard, you know that whenever the device is connected via cable, you will lose the wireless connection settings.
By using this application you don’t have to worry about that happening anymore because this application can save the wireless configuration of your device so you can switch to using the wireless connection efficiently.
If your Logitech USB receiver is lost, you can use the Logitech Connection Utility Software or Driver so that your mouse and keyboard function properly.
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Software Version: 2.30.9
- Last Update: 2018-06-05
- OS: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10
- File Size: 1 MB
Also Read: Logitech Unifying Receiver Driver
To reconnect your mouse to its receiver:
- Click the Download link and save it to your preferred location.
- Launch the Logitech Connection Utility.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reconnect your mouse.
How to pair a new Logitech receiver with a device
Note: especially for mobile devices in the form of mice (mice)
- Download the Logitech SetPoint application (recommendations for choosing the Full Installer 32 / 64bit according to the OS)
- Install the Logitech SetPoint application.
- After installation, enter into the following directory C: \ Program Files \ Logitech \ SetPoint.
- Double click the ConnectUtility.exe application.
- The application display is as follows, enter the Advanced menu, then Pair a New Device.
- Follow the instructions, test the mouse whether it can be moved, done.